Saturday, January 11, 2014

Young Woman Sexually Assaulted In Bedford Rape Jihad Attack

(Courtsey:-KafirCrusader)

A woman was sexually assaulted on her way home from a night out with friends in Bedford in the early hours of Sunday morning, January 5.


The 19-year-old had been in the High Street area and phoned her boyfriend to come and pick her up. However, she decided to walk up towards his home to meet him and when she reached the trees just past the church in De Parys Avenue, she was suddenly grabbed by a man who pushed her over and pinned her to the ground.

Police say that while she was struggling with him, her phone rang and this seems to have spooked the attacker as he ran away, taking her white Samsung Galaxy phone with him. The woman was able to get up and fortunately was soon found by her boyfriend coming in to fetch her.

The woman suffered cuts and grazes where she was pushed over.

The offender is described as an Asian man, in his twenties, slim built with a round face and short hair, and wearing jeans.

Det Con Amanda Durrant is investigating this case and would like to hear from anyone who saw either the man or the woman walking up towards De Parys Avenue, or any part of the incident.

The woman has shoulder length curly ginger hair and was wearing a lime green skirt and white cropped shirt.

Det Con Durrant said: “Obviously this is a very worrying incident and I’d like to hear from anyone who saw the woman walking up De Parys Avenue, possibly with a man following her, or saw what happened next.

“She was shouting for help and it may be that someone has heard or seen this incident but not realised the gravity of the situation.

“If you were in the area at about 3am on Sunday and can help us trace this man then please contact us as soon as you can.”

Det Con Durrant can be contacted directly at Bedford CID on 01234 275215; or via the 24 hour non-emergency police number 101, or call independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 to leave information anonymously.

NIA manipulated facts to implicate Sanatan Sanstha

(Courtsey:-NewsBharati.com)


NIA investigation
Panaji, January 7 : A trial court in Goa said the National Investigation Agency (NIA) tampered with facts to implicate the Hindu right-wing organisation "Sanatan Sanstha" in a 2009 Goa blast case.

A designated NIA court in Goa last week said in its order, released to public Monday, that right from the stage of filing of the first information report (FIR), the investigation agency was trying to nail the Goa-headquartered "Sanatan Sanstha" whose cadre was also accused of carrying out improvised explosive device (IED) blasts in neighbouring Maharashtra.

NIA judge P.A.
Savoikar made these observations while releasing six "Sanatan Sanstha" members - Vinayak Talekar, Vinayak Patil, Vinayak Ashtekar, Dilip Mangainkar, Dhananjay Ashtekar and Prashant Juvekar - who were accused of conspiring to carry out a blast on Diwali eve in Goa.

Two other accused in the case - Malgonda Patil and Yogesh Naik - died when the bomb they were carrying to a "Narakasur" (a mythical demon) slaying ceremony in Margao, 35 km south of the state capital, exploded accidentally.

"Facts stated in the FIR appear to be manipulated with intention to include 'Sanatan Sanstha' in the offence," Savoikar said in his order, acquitting the six persons for lack of evidence.

Savoikar also said seven of the 12 arguments raised by the NIA in course of the trial failed to pass muster.

The case was first registered in 2009 by the Goa Police that claimed Patil and Naik were suspected of ferrying it to a "Narakasur" competition, a popular tradition in Goa, where Lord Krishna slays an effigy of the demon Narakasur on Diwali eve.

The "Sanatan Sanstha" has over the years, vehemently opposed the popular practice, which they say ends in glorifying the demon instead of his slayer.

The state police probed the sensational case for a few days before the NIA, formed in 2008 to probe terror cases, took over the investigation.

The six accused were charged under Sections 120 B (criminal conspiracy) and 121 A (conspiracy or attempt or abetting to wage war against the government of India) of the Indian Penal Code, Section 16 (Terrorist Act), 18 (conspiracy to commit terror act), and 23 (enhanced penalties) of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967, and Sections 3 (causing explosion likely to endanger life or property), 4 (attempt to cause explosion) and 5 (making or possessing explosives under suspicious circumstances) of the Explosive Substances Act, 1908.

Savoikar said barring Malgonda and Yogesh, who were active members of the "Sanatan Sanstha" and died, there was no evidence to suggest the rest "were actively involved in any of the activities of 'Sanatan Sanstha', headquartered in the temple town of Ponda, 30 km from here.

"None of the witnesses have stated that the accused participated in any protest held by 'Sanatan Sanstha' against the 'Narakasur' competitions or attended any meeting in which objections raised by the 'Sanstha' were discussed with the collector," Savoikar's order reads.

Incidentally, members of the Sanatan Sanstha have also been accused of carrying out low-intensity blasts in Maharashtra too.